"Chakra Brow/Third Eye" - Soy Wood Wick Candle (Eco Candle)
Lavender, Cedar, Clary Sage
The third eye chakra is the sixth chakra. Located on the forehead, between the eyebrows, it is the center of intuition and foresight. The function of the third eye chakra is driven by the principle of openness and imagination.
Third eye chakra meaning
The fifth chakra is referred to as:
- Third eye chakra
- Brow chakra
- Ajna chakra
- Bhru Madhya
- Dvidak Padma
The most common Sanskrit name for the Third eye chakra is “Ajna”, which means “command” and “perceiving”.
This chakra is related to the “supreme element”, which is the combination of all the elements in their pure form.
Yogic meaning of the 3rd eye chakra
In yogic metaphysics, the third eye or Ajna chakra, is the center where we transcend duality – the duality of a personal “I” separate from the rest of the world, of a personality that exists independently from everything else.
As Harish Johari says, “a yogi who has passed through the Vishuddha Chakra at the throat to the Ajna Chakra transcends the five elements and becomes freed (mukta) from the bondage of time-bound consciousness. This is where the I-consciousness is absorbed into super-consciousness.” (Harish Johari: Chakras: Energy Centres of Transformation).
benefits of eco candles:
- cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- longer lasting - soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- supports our Canadian farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- biodegradable and water soluable. since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
- our soy wax is certified kosher, contains no herbicides or pesticides and is genetically unaltered.
- we only use high quality scents and dyes.
- no lead or zinc cored wicks - ever! all our wicks are made of Canadian Wood (renewable)