"Chakra Root/Base" - Soy Wood Wick Candle (Eco Candle)
Patchouli, Vetiver, Ginger, Sandalwood
The root chakra is the first chakra. Its energy is based on the earth element. It’s associated with the feeling of safety and grounding. It’s at the base of the chakra system and lays the foundation for expansion in your life.
Where is the Root Chakra?
The first chakra or root chakra is located at the base of the spine. The corresponding body locations are the perineum, along the first three vertebrae, at the pelvic plexus. This chakra is often represented as a cone of energy starting at the base of the spine and going downward and then slight bent up.
Key characteristics of the root chakra
The first chakra is associated with the following functions or behavioral characteristics:
- Security, safety
- Basic needs (food, sleep, shelter, self-preservation, etc.)
- Physicality, physical identity and aspects of self
- Support and foundation for living our lives
benefits of eco candles:
- cleaner burning - no toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies. no petrol-carbon soot like you get from petroleum-based paraffin candles.
- longer lasting - soy wax burns cooler which means that you can enjoy your soy wax candle for generally 30-50% longer than a paraffin candle.
- supports our Canadian farmers (instead of foreign oil conglomerates).
- biodegradable and water soluable. since our candles are made out of soybeans, they are naturally biodegradable which makes accidental spills easier to clean.
- stimulates the economy by utilizing a natural, renewable resource.
- our soy wax is certified kosher, contains no herbicides or pesticides and is genetically unaltered.
- we only use high quality scents and dyes.
- no lead or zinc cored wicks - ever! all our wicks are made of Canadian Wood (renewable)