Essential Oil First Aid (Nov 12th - 11am - Our Store)
This course includes our first aid kit (value $75) and is designed to explore and educate yourself on the introduction to natural essential oil remedy's.
Essential oils can enhance so many areas of your daily life. They're often used for immune support, relaxation and sleep, stress relief, emotional balance, skin care, respiratory health, green cleaning, and even muscle tension and pain.
In the class, you'll learn about essential oil safety, how essential oils are produced, and common methods of use. You'll also learn to create a more natural, healthy lifestyle with Aromatherapy.
Jenna our owner and founder, has been studying and teaching Aromatherapy for years. In this free class, she gives you an excellent foundation in essential oils, safety, and hands-on blending techniques. By the end of the class, you'll know how to make blends for yourself, family, and friends. If you're ready to start learning about Aromatherapy from an experienced teacher, this is the course for you.
You'll learn different ways to use these oils to support physical and emotional well being, creating blends for inhalation and skin application, and how to dilute them appropriately depending on the issue you're blending for. (We use different dilutions for everyday use, acute issues, and children or pregnant women.)
Upon completion of this class, you'll know how to:
- Blend safely with essential oils to create luxurious and therapeutic body products for yourself, friends, and family.
- Use essential oils in your bath . . . the safe way!
- Soothe muscle pain with essential oils (even without massage!).
- Prevent or soothe a cold, flu, or sinus infection by inhaling essential oils that support the respiratory system. You'll also understand which methods of inhalation offer the most benefits.
- Create Aromatherapy inhalers to bring the support of essential oils with you wherever you go.
- Understand dilution ratios for daily use, acute issues, and people who need special consideration due to sensitivities.
- Choose the right diffuser for your space, so you can use it to uplift your senses, promote health, and create a beautiful home or workplace.
- Do all this on your own time, at your own pace